Ultraviolet or UV water sterilizers are used in water purification and treatment to make water healthier for a prolonged period. UV sterilizer extraordinarily cleans water and kills bacteria. UV water purification systems use lamps that emit UV light to a particular wave length.
- NO hazardous chemicals to store and/or handle
- NO effect on taste or odor of water
- NO moving parts to wear out or break
- NO disinfection by-products (DBP’s) or residuals
- Immediate contact time
- NO resistance as with chlorine and antibiotics
- NO regrowth of viruses, bacteria and parasites
- Lower capital investment when compared to chlorine or ozone systems
- LOW power consumption
- Safe, reliable and easy to apply
- Simple maintenance, only yearly lamp replacement
- NO change in water chemistry
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.